Indiana Spine Group is a leader in the comprehensive diagnosis, treatment and spine surgery. We are a major referral and research center for comprehensive spine surgery and non-operative spine treatments.
Why are we so good? One of the reasons is our people. We hire great people to provide great care for our patients. Our staff is devoted to the patient and ISG is devoted to our staff.
We are seeking an experienced LPN to work with our surgeon and staff in our Carmel and Greenfield locations.
- Assists physician with the patient visits
- Answers patient care questions by phone and in person. Phones pharmacies to authorize prescriptions and returns patients phone calls with the physician’s recommendations for their care
- Records and tracks all referrals
- Document all interventions, patient/family responses, medication dispensed or prescribed, hospital data in the electronic medical record
- Promote wellness by providing patient education materials, communicating physicians’ advice and instructions
- Coordinate patient care by triaging patient phone calls regarding urgency of appointments, scheduling procedures and hospital admissions
We are seeking candidates with:
- At least 2 years experience in a busy medical practice
- Previous experience with electronic medical records systems; Cerner preferred but not required
- Experience with spine/ortho highly desirable
- Active Indiana nursing license and BLS
Job Type: Full-time