Position is responsible for heading our IT initiatives for three separate, yet integrated, healthcare entities. Will develop and administer mission infrastructure, communications, A/V, and EMR initiatives to support those organizations. As subject matter expert in infrastructure and security, will work collaboratively with executive and physician leadership to achieve optimal outcomes.
- Key contributor in strategic planning, and capital and operational investment.
- Advise executive management in technology analysis and acquisition to meet business needs.
- Develop and align systems to ensure achievement of long term enterprise strategies to meet business expectations.
- Oversee our business’ information security, risk, and compliance activities. Support and assist with external audits/assessments, to achieve and maintain compliance.
- Manage Technical Support Analyst
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 10 years experience in systems analyst leadership positions, with previous experience in a healthcare environment