We are seeking an experienced Credentialing Specialist to handle credentialing for Indiana Spine Group, North Meridian Surgery Center and Indiana Spine Hospital physicians. Duties will include:
- Responsible for all aspects of the credentialing, re-credentialing and privileging processes for all medical providers who provide patient care.
- Responsible for ensuring providers are credentialed, appointed, and privileged with health plans, hospitals and patient care facilities.
- Maintain up-to-date data for each provider in credentialing databases and online systems.
- Ensure timely renewal of licenses and certifications.
- Maintains ASC and hospital appointment files, and information in credentialing database.
We are seeking candidates with:
- At least 3 years experience credentialing experience
- CPCS certification preferred
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities and projects successfully
- Proven ability for self direction and motivation